“Good communication is a skill that you need to learn, it’s not something that always happens naturally.” Oracy at St Michael’s School
At a glance…
- 730,000 students will benefit from this grant.
- Voice 21 are transforming learning and life chances through talk.
- Ensuring that economically disadvantaged children develop the oral communication skills they need to realise their full potential.
- Started out from one school in Stratford, East London in 2016.
- The charity has worked with over 10,000 teachers, 1,200 schools and through them, improved the oracy education of over 290,000 students.
“We don’t know how we ever taught maths without focus on oracy”Oracy at Bishop Young Academy
Share this Post